"What really matters for success, character, happiness and life long achievements is a definite set of emotional skills – your EQ — not just purely cognitive abilities that are measured by conventional IQ tests.”
I am a trained Coach and member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), and a Mentor on the Coach Training Course at Coaching Development Ltd, London accredited by the ICF.
I have a 20 year practice in yoga and mindfulness, and annually attend 10 day silent meditation retreats to maintain and strengthen this practice. This adds depth as well as a heightened perspective and skill set to the core coaching methodologies. Coach and leadership training, with a holistic approach to overall wellbeing are ongoing pursuits that I continue to build on and invest in.
Underpinning my coaching practice, and core belief is that of independent thinking and the power of Choice. I am particularly interested in the integration of left brain (analytical, rational, cognitive processing, problem solving ) with the right brain (creative, intuitive, instinctive, empathic, vision) to raise emotional intelligence and become a more impactful individual and leader, living a more fruitful and fulfilled life as a result.
As a member of the ICF, I subscribe to their code of professional conduct and have 1:1 supervision, mentor and peer coaching.
I AM A TRAINED COACH AND HOLD CERTIFICATION IN
Professional Coaching Skills: Coaching Development Ltd: Colin Brett
Developing Mastery: Coaching Development Ltd; Colin Brett, (PCC, BA (Hons, MA, MSC, MA, MAPPCP) Currently working towards credentialing with the ICF
Member of the International Coach Federation: I adhere to their code of ethics and competency guidelines (the ICF is the only globally recognised professional coaching Governing body).
Mentor on the Coach Training Course: At Coaching Development Ltd, accredited by the ICF
Group, Team and Systems Coaching: Coaching Development , Colin Brett & Leda Turai-Petrauskiene MCC, BA, MA Current
Transactional Analysis TA 101 Karen Pratt, PCC, TSTA (Education)
TA 202 Masterclass, Karen Pratt, PCC, TSTA (Education)
Systemic Coaching with Constellations: Introduction to Essentials
Systemic Coaching with Constellations: Practitioner Training & Certification The Whole Partnership, Edward Rowland (LLM, MA, APECS)
Applied Training in Systemic Constellations (Year 2) Current. The Centre for Systemic Constellations
I have attended various courses, trainings, hold certifications in the following areas:
- Coaching The Inner Game; Tim Gallway and John Whitmore (Key Founders of the Coaching movement)
- Mindfulness in Coaching; Enlivened Minds, Tim Segaller, PCC
- Coaching-Leadership and Change; Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence; Richard Boytzakis, Professor in the Departments of Organizational Behaviour, Psychology, and Cognitive Science CWR University
- Women in Leadership, Inspiring Positive Change; Diana Bilimoria, Professor and Chair of Organization Behaviour, Weatherhead School of Management, CWR
- Introduction to Neuroeconomics: How the Brain Makes Decisions; Vasily Klucharev · Professor & Head of the Department of Psychology. Higher School of Economics
- A range of Energetic systems workshops and trainings