"What really matters for success, character, happiness and life long achievements is a definite set of emotional skills – your EQ — not just purely cognitive abilities that are measured by conventional IQ tests.”
Kimberley is a trained Coach and member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), and a Mentor on the Coach Training Course at Coaching Development Ltd, London accredited by the ICF.
Kimberley has a 20 year practice in yoga and mindfulness, and annually attend 10 day silent meditation retreats to maintain and strengthen this practice. This adds depth as well as a heightened perspective and skill set to the core coaching methodologies. Coach and leadership training, with a holistic approach to overall wellbeing are ongoing pursuits that she continues to build on and invest in.
Underpinning the coaching practice, and core belief is that of independent thinking and the power of choice. “I am particularly interested in the integration of left brain (analytical, rational, cognitive processing, problem solving ) with the right brain (creative, intuitive, instinctive, empathic, vision) to raise emotional intelligence and become a more impactful individual and leader, living a happier and more fulfilled life as a result”.
As a member of the ICF, I subscribe to their code of professional conduct and have 1:1 supervision, mentor and peer coaching.
I AM A TRAINED COACH AND HOLD CERTIFICATION IN
Professional Coaching Skills: Coaching Development Ltd: Colin Brett
Developing Mastery: Coaching Development Ltd; Colin Brett, (PCC, BA (Hons, MA, MSC, MA, MAPPCP) Currently working towards credentialing with the ICF
Member of the International Coach Federation: I adhere to their code of ethics and competency guidelines (the ICF is the only globally recognised professional coaching Governing body).
Mentor on the Coach Training Course: At Coaching Development Ltd, accredited by the ICF
Group, Team and Systems Coaching: Coaching Development , Colin Brett & Leda Turai-Petrauskiene MCC, BA, MA Current
Transactional Analysis TA 101 Karen Pratt, PCC, TSTA (Education)
TA 202 Masterclass, Karen Pratt, PCC, TSTA (Education)
Systemic Coaching with Constellations: Introduction to Essentials
Systemic Coaching with Constellations: Practitioner Training & Certification The Whole Partnership, Edward Rowland (LLM, MA, APECS)
Applied Training in Systemic Constellations (Year 2) Current. The Centre for Systemic Constellations
I have attended various courses, trainings, hold certifications in the following areas:
- Coaching The Inner Game; Tim Gallway and John Whitmore (Key Founders of the Coaching movement)
- Mindfulness in Coaching; Enlivened Minds, Tim Segaller, PCC
- Coaching-Leadership and Change; Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence; Richard Boytzakis, Professor in the Departments of Organizational Behaviour, Psychology, and Cognitive Science CWR University
- Women in Leadership, Inspiring Positive Change; Diana Bilimoria, Professor and Chair of Organization Behaviour, Weatherhead School of Management, CWR
- Introduction to Neuroeconomics: How the Brain Makes Decisions; Vasily Klucharev · Professor & Head of the Department of Psychology. Higher School of Economics
- A range of Energetic systems workshops and trainings