I am a trained coach. In addition I have a 20 year practice in yoga and mindfulness. I annually attend 10 day silent meditation retreats to maintain and strengthen this practice. This adds depth as well as a heightened perspective and skill set to the core coaching methodologies.
Coach and leadership training, with a holistic approach to overall wellbeing are ongoing pursuits that I continue to build on and invest in. Over the last 7 years I have shifted from working in corporates to smaller companies, with individuals and the charitable sector. Underpinning my coaching practice, and my core belief is that of independent thinking and individual Choice. I am particularly interested in the integration of left brain(analytical, rational, cognitive processing, problem solving ) with the right brain (creative, intuitive, instinctive, empathic, vision) to raise emotional intelligence and become a more impactful individual and leader.
In addition to working with those in senior management positions or those living ‘successful’ lives I also work with charities and Not for profit organizations so others less fortunate may experience the benefits of coaching. The experience gained from working with individuals from such extensive and wide ranging backgrounds assures my expertise in coaching people across a varied range of professional and personal topics.
I AM A TRAINED COACH AND HOLD CERTIFICATION IN
- Professional Coaching Skills: Coaching Development Ltd: Colin Brett
- Developing Mastery: Coaching Development Ltd; Colin Brett, (PCC, BA (Hons, MA, MSC, MA, MAPPCP) Currently working towards credentialing with the ICF
- Member of the International Coach Federation I adhere to their code of ethics and competency guidelines (the ICF is the only globally recognised professional coaching Governing body).
- Mentor on the Coach Training Course at Coaching Development Ltd, accredited by the ICF
I have attended various courses, trainings, certifications in the following
- Train the Trainer
- Coaching The Inner Game: Tim Gallway and John Whitmore (Key Founders of the Coaching movement)
- Conversations that Inspire, Coaching Learning, Leadership and Change: Richard Boytzakis, Professor in the Departments of Organizational Behaviour, Psychology, and Cognitive Science Case Western Reserve University
- Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence: Richard Boytzakis, Case Western Reserve University
- Women in Leadership, Inspiring Positive Change: Diana Bilimoria, KeyBank Professor and Chair of Organization Behaviour, Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University
- Introduction to Neuroeconomics: How the Brain Makes Decisions Current, Vasily Klucharev, Professor & Head of the Department of Psychology. Higher School of Economics
- I have attended a range of Energetic systems trainings and workshops